Kimberlina Whettam & Associates are experts in helping developers obtain Conditional Use Permits in the city and county of Los Angeles.

A conditional use permit (CUP) is generally required for certain land uses to ensure that the planned development is consistent with surrounding land uses and provides a list of conditions the developer must follow to ensure minimal impacts to the surrounding neighbors.

KW&A can help your project obtain a CUP by demonstrating that your project is compatible with the surrounding area and includes all necessary access and public services / facilities required to serve the development.

Contact KW&A for a plan review today to determine if your project falls into the Conditional Use Permit category.

ABC Licenses

Full liquor licenses: KW&A can help you identify the parameters for your restaurant, bar, or business and its ability to secure an ABC liquor license, whether on-premises or off.

Beer & wine licenses: KW&A can help you plan and secure a beer & wine license for your establishment.

License transfers: We are experts in handling successful transfers of State of California ABC licenses between individuals and corporate entities.

Corporate updates: When a change of ownership occurs, your ABC license must be updated in accordance with California law. KW&A can assist with this process, handling all the details and paperwork for you.


Thank you for your interest in Kimberlina Whettam & Associates.


The KW&A team is ready to assist you with your project. Contact us below or call us at 213-228-5303 for fastest service.

    Which service fits your needs?

    Additional Questions (optional)

    Have you hired an architect or engineer?

    Does this project have any immediate issues?